Sunday, February 22, 2009

ABOUT THAT COTTON IN VITAMIN BOTTLES

The vitamin people would probably tell you they stuff cotton in their bottles to cut down on breakage and muffle the sound of pills rattling around needlessly.

Sounds logical enough. But here's another logical theory. They want to save money by cutting down on the number of vitamins they sell.

Now I'm not suggesting the cotton wad is a scam.

I certainly wouldn't want any trouble from those vitamin people. Just because I once heard they were tied in with the New Jersey Mafia doesn't mean it's true. And I sure don't want to end up with broken ribs and busted kneecaps. Let's just say I'm leaning in the direction of skepticism.

In fact, I'm more than leaning. I'm convinced that this vitamin mob is trying their best to pull the cotton over our eyes.

@#$%*@

No comments: